TZ - Professional Modules
Marine Navigation Software - Time Zero
Enhance your navigation with additional modules. Detect what surrounds you, discover the bottom of the sea like never before. Find a wide range of other modules designed to meet the needs of marine professionals as well as recreational boaters.
What is a module?
A module is effectively a plug-in which unlocks features. Modules can be installed and configured easily within TIMEZERO. The modules add features to the software which can for example improve navigation or aid in the management of hardware and personnel.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10 (64-bit operating system)
- CPU 2 GHz Intel® Core™ i5 4th generation or equivalent
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Video Board:
- Minimum - Intel HD4400 Graphic Chipset (i5 4th generation with HD4400 or above)
- Recommended (for PBG and Multi monitor) - Dedicated Video Board with 1GB VRAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768 or higher (1280 x 800 or above highly recommended)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free space
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments via NMEA0183, Actisense USB NGT-1 for connecting instruments via NMEA2000 or 100 Base-T Network Adapter for Furuno Ethernet Sensors