4.1" Colour LCD Autopilot with optional Gesture Controller
The coolest way to steer your boat !
With the NAVpilot 300’s unique Gesture Controller, Fantum Feedback steering and self-learning software, you will enjoy a whole new level of navigation with ease and peace of mind !
Gesture Control - just push, point and shoot!
The Gesture Controller is a revolutionary and unique way to steer your boat remotely. By using Bluetooth signals, it is possible to control the Autopilot from anywhere on the boat within 10 meters. Just push, hold the button, point to the desired heading and release to let the Autopilot redirect the boat!
SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot take control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Moving astern at a slow pace, the SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for Sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing (SABIKI™ mode is only available on vessels with outboard engines).
Self Learning and Adaptive Software - Each time the boat goes to sea, the software learns about the sea conditions and automatically calculates the best adjustments for a smooth steering.
Furuno's "Fantum Feedback" NAVpilot software clears the path to a simplified installation, while also delivering enhanced steering control. With Fantum Feedback, NAVpilot outboard installations no longer require the use of a physical rudder feedback unit.
Easy Installation and Smart Network-Based System Configuration - NMEA2000 Certified
SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST
- SAFE HELM - Temporally switches the NAVpilot to manual steering for a specified time interval.
- POWER ASSIST - A unique helm-activated assisted steering feature that can augment and possibly replace separate electric and power-robbing, engine-driven power steering systems on many vessels. POWER ASSIST reduces steering system complexity and costs while increasing economy.
Various Display Modes - Various display modes are available on the NAVpilot 300, allowing you to obtain all the necessary data you need thanks to a user-friendly menu and graphics, either digital or analogue. The NAVpilot 300 also features day/night graphic display, offering perfect view-ability no matter the time.
Heading Sensor & Drive Unit Sold separately
- Display: 4.1" Colour LCD (QVGA 320 x 240 Resolution)
- Backlight: 700 cd/m2
- Steering Modes: STBY, Auto, Dodge, NFU (Non-follow up), Turn, Advanced Auto, Navigation, FishHunter, Override
- Sea Condition Adjustment: Auto / Manual-Calm / Moderate / Rough
- Alarm: Deviation Alarm, Watch Alarm
- Ports: NMEA2000 x1, CANbus x1, Control signal x3, Bluetooth
- Processor Unit: IP55
- Control Unit: IP56
- Gesture Controller: IP67
- Processor Unit: 12-24 VDC, 0.22 A max
- Control Unit: 15 VDC, 0.29 A max
- Gesture Controller: 3 VDC, Dry Cell Battery (AAA, 2 pcs)