Fusion Apollo Head Unit With Built-In Wi-Fi
The world’s first touchscreen marine stereo with Apple AirPlay 2 and built-in Wi-Fi, the Apollo RA770 has redefined audio excellence with revolutionary technology and innovative design including Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing, enhanced PartyBus-Network capabilities, over-the-air software updates, a one-piece glass display and more source options than ever before, including advanced SiriusXM features. From the kick drum to the eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your boat. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived.
Update: Now with new intuitive user experience!
Industry-First Marine Stereo With Apple AirPlay 2: With the Apollo Series you can stream high quality audio seamlessly via Apple AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi from your compatible Apple device to the Apollo RA770. Apple AirPlay 2 has the added functionality of being able to seamlessly stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control of the head units. Note: Software update v3.00.83 is required. AirPlay 2 is not supported over PartyBus-Network.
World’s First Marine Wi-Fi Stereo: High quality audio streaming is now available via Wi-Fi, delivering a higher data transfer rate in comparison with Bluetooth. Enjoy perfectly synced music throughout your vessel by wirelessly connecting multiple Apollo stereos via a PartyBus-Network.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, at any volume level, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and customized Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link app, or with a custom-made Fusion-Link PC app for OEM boat builders. With just a few clicks, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
PartyBus™-Network: Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion's PartyBus-Network. We have introduced a new intuitive user experience allowing for easy navigation of your entire boat's audio network, making control of your audio and sources a seamless experience. Key functionalities include:
- Stereo Grouping, allows you to link up multiple Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network and play the same audio source synchronized across all stereos. Multiple groups can be created for a personalized audio entertainment experience. Note: Apollo SRX400 sources are not shared on the network.
- Volume Control, scroll through available zones on your vessel and enjoy independent volume control to customize your listening experience, or select ALL volume to adjust a group of stereos at once.
- Power Options, allows you to turn on any connected Apollo Series stereo on the PartyBus-Network remotely from another Apollo Series stereo.
- Home Zone, is the physical zone on board your vessel where the stereo is installed. After adjusting audio in another zone, the stereo will default back to audio control of the Home Zone after a period of inactivity.
Note: User experience may be subject to change without notice when new software version is released.
Glass Touchscreen Display: The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived in the Apollo RA770 with its 4.3” LCD color touchscreen display. Simply tap the screen to pause and play, or swipe through your playlist to your favorite song – fiddling around to locate the right button is now a thing of the past.
Over-The-Air Software Updates: The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available over Wi-Fi from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
More Source Options Than Ever Before: The Apollo RA770 features more source options than ever before, with Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
Advanced SiriusXM Features (USA only): Along with the addition of on-screen album art, a selection of advanced features are now available on SiriusXM! These features are:
- Instant Replay, where you can replay songs from up to 1 hour past playing, making sure you never have to miss another beat of your favorite tunes.
- TuneStart, where you will always hear the song playing on each of your favorite stations from the start, no matter how far along it is when you change the channel.
- TuneMix, where you can create your own channel from a mix of your favorites to create your very own custom channel. TuneMix also gives you the ability to skip songs back to the last hour you have been listening across all channels in your mix.
- SportsFlash, where you’ll receive key plays and updates from your favorite teams during live games, ensuring you never have to miss the best moments.
- Artist, Song and Game Alerts, where you can choose to receive alerts whenever your favorite artists, songs or sports teams start playing.
Note: A SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner and subscription are required to access SiriusXM satellite radio (available in USA only). DAB+ radio requires the addition of an MS-DAB100A module (sold separately).
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo RA770 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered marine Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Multi-Zone Technology™: Four independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Display: 4.3" capacitive touch glass LCD color display
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / Apple AirPlay 2 / Wi-Fi audio streaming / digital optical input / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX x2 / UPnP / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic and weather.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP: Yes
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- PartyBus Technology: Yes (receive and broadcast - wired or wirelessly)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- SiriusXM-Ready: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- ANT Technology: Yes
- NMEA 2000 (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link): Yes
- Works with NRX Remotes: Yes
- Optical Input: 1 x Digital Optical Input (SPDIF)
- Fits DIN Cut-Out: Yes
- Water Resistance (IP rating): IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly.
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 26 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD
- Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 43 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD
- Peak Power: 280W max
- Multi-Language User Interface: English / French / German / Spanish / Dutch / Italian
- Auxiliary Inputs: 2 x RCA Inputs (AUX1, AUX2)
- Ethernet: One Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- SiriusXM: One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker: 4 x speaker connections (2 zone amplified)
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer): 4 zones
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 - 16V dc
- DAB+ Ready: Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported
- Line Out: 4 (1 x L + R per zone. Requires external amplification)
- Subwoofer Out: 4 (1 per zone. Requires external amplification)
- Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates via the free Fusion-Link app or USB
- Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder) 192mm x 82mm x 20.4mm [7-9/16" x 3-1/4" x 13/16"]
- Mounting Dimensions: Height x Depth 50mm x 99mm [2" x 3-15/16"]