Available in Gray, Blue & White Colours
Submersible FLOAT'N FLASH
SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH PERFORMANCE
The IC-M25EURO has the slimmest (depth:30.5mm) and lightest (220g) body as a floating marine transceiver*. It also delivers uncompromised performance that will exceed expectations.
LARGE LCD, SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
The IC-M25EURO’s LCD is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23 and shows clearly large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
USB CHARGING (MICRO-B USB TYPE)
A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25EURO. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25EURO*.
* The IC-M25EURO accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
The IC-M25EURO floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
11 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
OPTIONAL SPEAKER-MICROPHONE, HM-213
The optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist. The radio floats
even when the HM-213 is attached.
550MW AUDIO OUTPUT
The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
- IPX7 waterproof construction
(1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Dual/Tri-watch functions*
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function*
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- Frequency range Tx Rx 156.025–157.425 MHz 156.050–163.275 MHz
- Usable channel groups INT, USA, CAN, WX channels
- Type of emission 16K0G3E (FM)
- Power supply voltage 3.7 V DC nominal
- Current drain Tx Rx (Internal SP/External SP) 2.3 A 300 mA/200 mA (Max. audio)
- Operating temperature range –20°C to +60°C; –4°F to +140°F
- Antenna impedance 50 Ω
- Dimensions (W×H×D) (projections not included) 56.6×134.2×30.5 mm; 2.2×5.3×1.2 in
- Weight (approximately) 220 g; 7.8 oz (With FA-SC59V and MB-133)
- Output power 5 W (approximately)/1 W
- Max. frequency deviation ±5.0 kHz
- Frequency stability ±10 ppm
- Spurious emissions –68 dBc typical
- Adjacent channel power 70 dB
- Residual modulation 40 dB
- Sensitivity 0.25 µV typical (at 12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch sensitivity 0.25 µV typical (at threshold)
- Adjacent channel selectivity 70 dB typical
- Spurious response 70 dB typical
- Intermodulation 70 dB typical
- Audio output power (at 10% distortion) Internal SP 550 mW typical (12 Ω load) External SP 300 mW typical (4 Ω load)