CSH-5L Full-Circle Colour Scanning Sonar
A compact, high frequency sonar with revolutionary discrimination between bottom fish and Seabed.
The CSH5LMK2 is a full-circle scanning sonar that can rapidly detect schools, individual fish, and changing underwater conditions around a vessel. Fish distribution and seabed conditions are displayed in 16 colors, 360 degrees around your vessel. The CSH5LMK2 is considered a mid-frequency sonar at 55 kHz. Its wider beamwidth coupled with its enhanced target identification capabilities makes it ideal for searching deeper waters. Fish and bottom echoes are clearly separated and baitfish are more easily tracked. With automatic tilt scanning as a standard feature, the CSH5LMK2 is suitable for both midwater trawlers and purse seiners.
The Sonar’s compact keyboard and Black Box configuration helps make for a flexible installation. Other components consist of either a 400 or 600mm stroke hull unit, a transceiver unit, and a processor unit. A variety of monitors are available to suit your installation and operational requirements. FURUNO’s MU-series displays are specially designed to meet the requirements of marine professionals around the world. For a second station, an additional display and a small remote controller can be simply plugged into the processor unit.
- Full-circle scanning sonar detects and instantaneously displays fish schools and underwater conditions
- Vivid 16-color display assists in recognition of bottom structure, and concentration and distribution of fish schools
- Various fishing and navigation data* keep operator abreast of fishing and navigation conditions *appropriate sensors required
- Four user-programmable function keys for quick set up according to fishing conditions or specific function
The control unit of CSH-5L MARK-2 combines ergonomics and functions in a user-friendly manner. All controls quickly respond to the operator’s command and the associated reaction can be seen on the screen immediately. Four user-defined functions can be assigned to Function keys (F1 to F4), providing for rapid setup and operation.
- High power transmitter ensures reliable operation under any conditions
- Transducer frequency : 55 or 68 kHz
With the CSH-5L MARK-2 you can confidently fish in shallow areas and increase your catch
Right image: Schools of round herring close to the shoal can be seen here. The vessel has turned on its lights to attract the fish.
- Display Size: Black Box
- Display Type: Black Box
- Frequency: 55 or 68 kHz
- Power Usage: 115/230 VAC