Handheld Two-Way VHF Floating Marine Radio
The Uniden Atlantis 155 continues Uniden's tradition of providing tough and reliable handheld radios. It features all NOAA weather channels, as well as all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. It also meets JIS8 Submersible waterproof standards. The Atlantis' brilliant backlit LCD display makes it easy to use, day or night for the power to go anywhere.
- JIS8 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float - So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- 1/2.5W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- NOAA Weather Channels - Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Triple Watch mode - Monitors Channels 16 and 9 simultaneously for a signal while at the same time allowing you to the selected channel.
- Weather Alert Watch mode - Mutes the radio while it monitors a preset Weather channel. It sounds an alarm if there are broadcasts on that channel. Put the radio in the charger to keep power on.
- Emergency 16/9 Channel Monitoring - It can scan one or both of these emergency channels regularly within normal scanning cycles.
- 10HR Battery Life and Battery Save mode - Battery level indicator on screen and Automatically conserves power when not in use.
- Large, bright backlit channel display, headset jack, DC adapter, belt clip and 4 AAA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries are included.
All US/International/Canada marine channels
10 Weather channels
Transmit: 0.5 PPM (at 25°C)
Receive: 1.5 PPM (at 25°C)
-4°F (-20°C) to +122°F(+50°C)
Built-in Electret type
Liquid Crystal Display
8Ω 1 Watt
4 Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
950 mAh AAA x 4
Size (without antenna)
8.98 (H) x 2.52 (W) x 1.54 (D) inch
228 (H) x 64 (W) x 39 (D) mm
8.53 oz (242g) (w/batteries)
1 W & 3W
-34dBm on Hi; -40 dBm on Lo
1000 mA (3W)
Direct Conversion Super Heterodyne Phase Locked Loop system for Local Oscillator
0.28 μV for 12dB SINAD
Threshold 0.22 μV
Audio Frequency Response
+5.5 dB @ 500 Hz; -6.5 dB @ 2000Hz
Adjacent Channel Selectivity
60 dB @ ±25 kHz
Audio Output Power
0.5 W @10% THD
Squelched: 60 mA; Max. Audio: 150 mA