The Weather Routing Module combines both the TZ Navigator V3 and TZ Professional V3 to provide a route that will optimise the time taken to travel on a sailboat using the weather forecast information and your boat’s polars.
- Regatta - TimeZero's roots trace back to racing and pioneering the racing world by being the first to develop an algorithm to optimise the best route based on the forecasted wind, waves and currents as well as the polars of your boat. The weather routing module provides the fastest way to get across the finish line.
- Recreational Sailor - Sailing at sea with friends or family is an adventure of a lifetime. Having the best routing software at your side will help you become more prepared against the elements making the adventure more enjoyable.
- Weather Routing - Be prepared for whatever the weather throws at you. The Weather Routing Module is a simple yet powerful tool which calculates the fastest route for a sailboat. Weather forecasts and polars allow the TimeZero software to provide an extremely accurate calculation on the fastest route from point A to point B.
- Complex Routing - This takes the leg work out of deciding your route and lets you relax in the knowledge that you will get to your destination in the quickest time possible. Whether you are sailing to win that race or simply setting sail for new destinations, take the Weather Routing Module with you.
- Wind Speed and Direction - Wind speed cap and wave height cap are new features that now allow sailors to sail in security by limiting these two variables. This is convenient for those times when you’re not always trying to beat the clock. So you can optimise your travel time while ensuring your safety from adverse weather conditions at sea.
- Alternative Routing - You now have the ability to check for an alternative route. A great addition if you want to avoid a certain zone such as when sailing near the coast line.
- Variability - The new version of the Weather Routing Module goes even further by allowing you to fine tune the calculations with even more precision. This module now includes a risk variable, a feature developed while working closely with Michel Desjoyeaux, two time Vendée Globe winner. This feature displays zones with high risk, such as a dramatic change in wind speed and direction. It does this using an easy to identify shading spectrum, from which a decision can be made to launch an alternative route.
- Professional Routing - The professional version of TimeZero allows you to accede to advanced features, critical for sports competitions. Thanks to TZ Professional V3 combined with the Weather Routing Module, you will be able to follow targets to work on your competitors routing. In addition, you can save your routing and those of your competitors using the layers, this way you can analyse strategies and optimise yours.