THE BIGGEST TIMEZERO RELEASE EVER!
TZ Professional V3 is the latest version marine navigation software and the one sole product that suits all the needs of professionals at sea.
Close to 25,000 vessels currently use our TimeZero software. This new version offers an incredible amount of new features specifically designed for both professional fishermen and workboats.
What does the new TZ Professional V3 bring to the table?
| New PBG module
The latest version of the PBG module will allow you to create charts of the seafloor even clearer and more realistic. The 2D and 3D imaging will now have customisable color coding scales which will allow for instantaneous precision research.
The new 3D view will make visualization of data even more simple and intuitive.
| New profile window, a remarkable new tool!
Instantaneously display a point to point depth profile window. This 2D view will allow you to identify the depth variations with unequaled precision (rocks, shipwrecks, etc.).
| Fishing Workspace
A workspace exclusively dedicated for professional fishermen will allow for personalisation of 2D/3D so accessing information that is most pertinent is shown first.
| Compatibility with S57/S63 charts
Keeping up to date charts is an essential element to ensure the safety of all those at sea. TZ Professional is now compatible with the official S57/S63 formats.
The official S57/S63 charts are updated every week. These maps respect the S52 standard developed by the International Maritime Organization (IMO). The iconography offers a simplified display in order to improve the readability of the marine charts on screens.
| New Advanced Route Management
Route Planning is of the utmost importance for all professions at sea.
Our new technology assures the security of a route upon creation: Through color codes (green/red) it is instantaneously possible to know if the depth is sufficient for the safe passing of your boat. An automatic route wizard will provide you with information regarding to the optimal departure and arrival time, taking into account tides and currents.
New AIS Features
The configuration of AIS can sometimes prove to be complex. Our new AIS module allows for complete configuration of all information directly within TZ Professional (Status, Destination, etc.). Furthermore, it is now possible to receive and send AIS text messages from TZ Professional. This system will allow for simplified communication, free and individual with all boats which are equipped with AIS.
The new security cone is a feature in adherence with the official rules of the IMO. It takes into account the information of vector charts in order to detect isolated dangers and shallow areas. If an obstacle is detected inside this cone in front of the boat’s trajectory, an anti-grounding alarm will automatically be triggered.
Voyage Data Recorder Module
This new module that comes as an option, offers the possibility to save all the information received from the connected sensors to TZ Professional (GPS, radar, AIS, etc.). It is particularly useful in the case of an incident as it allows one to look back at all the available information relative to the surrounding environment of the boat at that given date and time.
New 3D Cube Workspace
- By default, centered on the boat with possibility to adjust according to the heading
- Zoom/Dezoom and moving of the view directly in the 3D Cube Workspace
- More accurate rotation of the 3D view, for a better seafloor analysis
- Improvement of the exaggeration factor (Auto and Manual) to adapt the view to all types of under water reliefs
Download the complete list of features here
Available Modules (Optional)
- TZ Radar (included by default)
- TZ Routing
- TZ Sounder
- TZ PBG
- TZ WASSP
- TZ DFF3D
- TZ S63
- TZ VDR
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4GB (8GB Recommended)
- GPU: Minimum - Intel HD4400 Graphic Chipset (i5 4th generation with HD4400 or above) / Recommended (for PBG and Dual Monitor) - Dedicated GPU with 1GB VRAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768 or above (1280 x 800 or above highly recommended)
- HDD: 40 GB of free space
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments via NMEA0183, Actisense USB NGT-1 for connecting instruments via NMEA2000 or 100 Base-T Network Adapter for Furuno Ethernet Sensors