KVH’s TracPhone FB500, together with Inmarsat’s fast, reliable FleetBroadband service, provides the combination of rugged equipment and affordable global service that best suits today’s mariners, who require fully equipped and reliable communications systems at sea worldwide. Designed to meet the specific needs of luxury yachts, this system operates at the fastest data rates possible with FleetBroadband service.
The FB500 provides up-to-the-minute access to e-mail, Internet, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), as well as telephone services, creating an “office at sea” that can travel with you wherever you go. With the TracPhone FB500, you will enjoy Internet and telephone connections just like the ones you have at home.
By keeping your crew happy and connected to home, as well as maintaining a high level of safety and efficiency on your vessel, you are ensuring that your business at sea will be profitable for years to come.
Founded in 1979 and supporting more than 225,000 users worldwide, Inmarsat is the world leader in global mobile satellite communications.
- Uses powerful FleetBroadband service from Inmarsat – the undisputed leader in mobile satellite communications
- Pay-as-you-go plans so you pay only for what you use
- Internet connections with speeds as high as 432 Kbps (uncompressed)
- Available in two sizes that match KVH’s satellite TV systems: 27.1" (68 cm) high to match the TracVision TV6, or 39" (99 cm) high to match the TracVision TV8
- Always-on connection for e-mail, Internet and Intranet (via secure VPN)
- Rugged, reliable design for outstanding performance, even offshore and in challenging sea conditions
- World-class warranty coverage and support