The TracPhone FB250 is the perfect solution for owners of leisure craft who desire or require the same Internet experience at sea that they enjoy at home and in the office. The compact, low-profile antenna will bring lightening-fast broadband connections and simultaneous, reliable telephone service to your boat at an affordable rate. Best of all, the system’s compact design is easy to install and looks great on any boat.
This system provides easy, global access to e-mail, Internet, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), as well as telephone services, creating an “office at sea” that can travel with you wherever you go. With the TracPhone FB250, you will enjoy Internet and telephone connections just like the ones you have at home.
By keeping your passengers and crew happy and connected to home, as well as maintaining a high level of safety and efficiency on your vessel, you are making an investment in your boat that will be valuable for years to come.
Founded in 1979 and supporting more than 225,000 users worldwide, Inmarsat is the world leader in mobile satellite communications.
- Uses powerful FleetBroadband service from Inmarsat – the undisputed leader in global mobile satellite communications
- Pay-as-you-go plans so you pay only for what you use
- Internet connections with speeds as high as 256 Kbps (uncompressed)
- Available in two sizes: an 11.8" (30 cm) high compact dome, or a 21" (53 cm) high dome to match the TracVision TV5 satellite TV system
- Always-on connection for e-mail, Internet and Intranet (via secure VPN)
- Rugged, reliable design for outstanding performance, even offshore and in challenging sea conditions
- World-class warranty coverage and support