FURUNO’s NAVpilot is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays an ultimate roll in course keeping capability which dynamically adjusts essential parameters for navigation to the various factors, i.e., vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather, etc. These parameters are stored in the system memory and continuously optimized.
- CAN bus interface offers simple network with NavNet 3D and FI-50 Instrument series
- Simplified activation set-up by on-screen wizard
- Simple one-touch mode selection enables flexible steering and course control
- Perfect for inboard or outboard power boats and sail boats
- CAN bus interface allows devices to be incorporated into a NMEA2000 network
- NMEA0183 interface available
- Perfect cosmetic match with NavNet 3D and FI-50 Instrument series
- NAVpilot 700 comes with a 3.6" monochrome LCD Display
From the first dock-side setup through the last voyage you made, NAVpilot continues to learn your vessel's steering characteristics. This allows dynamic adjustments to the boat's steering for vessel speed, trim, draft, tide and wind effects, weather, etc. These characteristics are stored in the processor's memory where they are continuously optimized to make the NAVpilot more versatile.