The MCU002 is a compact, waterproof remote control unit for use with the NavNet TZ Series (NavNet TZtouch2 and NavNet TZtouch). It offers the expandability of multi-touch operation of the NavNet TZ Series to the hardware key operation - as the best supplemental tool to multi-touch operation. With the MCU002, basic control of the NavNet TZ Series is always within arms reach.
The MCU002 consists of a simple joystick and 10 dedicated, logical hardware keys - offering control of nearly every aspect of the TZtouch system. The joystick can move in 8 directions to move a cursor or scroll the screen. It also has a "press" functionality - for example, if you press the joystick on the Chart screen, a contextual menu will appear.
The MCU002 also offers control of the NAVpilot 700 autopilot when that system in integrated with NavNet TZ Series.
- Complete control of all TZtouch features and functions
- Compactly sized for flexible installation - 58 (W) x 114 (H) x 19 (D) mm
- Combination of clickable joystick controller and tactile response buttons for simplified operation
- New Auto-Scroll feature, enables instant panning/scrolling by placing cursor at edge of screen
- USB 2.0 device with 2m cable, extendable with optional USB 2.0 extension cable (tested up to 30m)
- Use with Multi-touch controls and NavNet apps
- TZtouch v3.12 or later software required for MCU002 compatibility