Bring Top Performance and HDTV Onboard with an Ultra-compact Antenna
With its 32 cm (12.5-inch) antenna, the TracVision TV1 marine satellite television system is ideal for smaller boats and coastal cruising or use on inland waterways. An easy-to-use installation wizard and single-cable design make this antenna perfect for fast installations or retrofits.
New Features and Technology from the Leader in Marine Satellite TV
TracVision TV1’s sleek, IP-enabled TV-Hub is the belowdecks powerhouse that makes this advanced system simple to use. The TV-Hub enables a friendly user interface that you can access from any mobile device or laptop, providing system information at your fingertips. The TracVision TV1 is Pre-programmed for New Zealand and is compatible with select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide. Bring the DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV1 onboard today and start enjoying your favorite programming.
- 32 cm (12.5-inch) diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire™ technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Pre-programmed for NZ
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced gyro stabilised search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations – for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- Simple setup - will track without decoder
- World-class warranty coverage and support