Next-generation HTS System — the High-Speed Revolution in Maritime Communications
The 3-axis, gyro-stabilized, 60 cm (24 inch) diameter TracPhone V7-HTS offers high-throughput global connectivity via next-generation satellites on the mini-VSAT Broadband Network. This comprehensive SATCOM solution includes:
- Rugged, commercial-grade 60-cm antenna – smaller and up to 34 kg lighter than competing systems.
- Uncompromised download/upload speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps.
- Innovative hybrid airtime plans that deliver a free unlimited use data channel running at the same time as your ultra-fast channel.
- Advanced Ku-band network, with 25 million square miles of added coverage. Ku-band provides greater resilience to weather and rain fade than Ka-band networks.
- Automatic, fast switching among high-speed network beams, ensuring seamless communications wherever your vessels travel.
- A high-speed worldwide network that doesn't require antiquated L-band satellites for back up due to rain fade or network beam availability issues.
Delivering Valuable Benefits for Your Fleet and ITC Strategy
Every mission-critical system on every vessel in your fleet contributes to business effectiveness and profitability. That’s why TracPhone V7-HTS is designed specifically with the rigors of the commercial maritime environment in mind, and includes elements like:
- 2U high all-in-one Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM)
- Secure myKVH Portal with mini-VSAT Manager for unmatched control and monitoring
- Proactive monitoring to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- IP-MobileCast compatibility to improve crew morale and reduce recruiting costs with delivery of daily news and licensed entertainment, plus keep your crew up-to-date with delivery of operational information such as charts, weather, and training
- Option to purchase, lease, or take advantage of the unmatched flexibility offered by AgilePlans by KVH™
- Rugged, powerful, compact Ku-band VSAT antenna, 60 cm (24 in) diameter, 26.1 kg (57.6 lbs)
- A wide range of flexible and affordable data plans with speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps (download/upload)
- Global broadband connectivity with fully integrated network management
- Exclusive dual channel configuration with innovative hybrid airtime plans that deliver a free unlimited use data channel running at the same time as the ultra-fast channel
- Helps meet MLC-2006 crew welfare requirements with fast, affordable connectivity
- Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) includes everything required in one single box. It includes the modem, the network manager, ethernet switches, Wi-Fi, storage and even the ability to deliver onboard training
- Modern, browser-based user interface with iPhone® app
- Vessel Tracking Service – Basic version included with 1-hour selection and 5 hours visibility of vessel position and track (Premium version also available)
- Two integrated voice lines optimized for use with satellite services with expansion capability for up to nine concurrent voice lines
- 3-axis gyro-stabilized antenna with 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment tracks satellites from directly above the vessel on the equator to low on the horizon