Our popular GP1670F plotter/Sounder combo is now shipping with true Bathymetric charts.
Perfect for the keen fisherman wanting to find previously uncharted structure.
- Bright 800 cd/m2 LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- The LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure no fogging issues
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- Supports detailed C-MAP 4D charts with Bathy Data
- RotoKey™ revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation
- Equipped with FURUNO’s latest digital fish finder technology
- Bottom Discrimination Function* * Selected transducers only.
- ACCU-FISH™ — A unique fish size analyzer
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Line function — Discriminates fish lying near the bottom
- Dual range chart display
- Colour 5.7" Colour GPS Plotter/Sounder
- Screen resolution 640x480
- 50/200kHz transducer frequency
- 600w or 1kW capable (Some transducers may require a MB1100 matching box)
- waterproof rating IP56