The coolest way to steer your boat.
With the NAVpilot 300's unique Gesture Controller, Fantum Feedback™ steering and self-learning software, you will enjoy a whole new level of navigation with ease and peace of mind.
Gesture Controller - Steer and control your boat using the Bluetooth™ connected Gesture Controller. Just "push, hold and point" in your desired direction, the boat will then automatically redirect into that position.
SABIKI™ Mode - SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot take control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Moving astern at a slow pace, the SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing. (SABIKI™ mode is only available on vessels with outboard engines)
Self Learning and Adaptive Software - Each time the boat goes to sea, the software learns about the sea conditions and automatically calculates the best adjustments for a smooth steering.
FANTUM Feedback™ - Furuno's "Fantum Feedback" NAVpilot software clears the path to a simplified installation, while also delivering enhanced steering control. With Fantum Feedback, NAVpilot outboard installations no longer require the use of a physical rudder feedback unit.
Easy Installation and Smart Network-Based System Configuration - NMEA2000 Certified
SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST
- SAFE HELM - Temporally switches the NAVpilot to manual steering for a specified time interval.
- POWER ASSIST - A unique helm-activated assisted steering feature that can augment and possibly replace separate electric and power-robbing, engine-driven power steering systems on many vessels. POWER ASSIST reduces steering system complexity and costs while increasing economy.
Various Display Modes - Various display modes are available on the NAVpilot 300, allowing you to obtain all the necessary data you need thanks to a user-friendly menu and graphics, either digital or analogue. The NAVpilot 300 also features day/night graphic display, offering perfect view-ability no matter the time.
- Display: 4.1" Colour LCD (QVGA 320 x 240 Resolution)
- Backlight: 700 cd/m2
- Steering Modes: STBY, Auto, Dodge, NFU (Non-follow up), Turn, Advanced Auto, Navigation, FishHunter™, Override
- Sea Condition Adjustment: Auto / Manual-Calm / Moderate / Rough
- Alarm: Deviation Alarm, Watch Alarm
- Ports: NMEA2000 x1, CANbus x1, Control signal x3, Bluetooth
- Processor Unit: IP55
- Control Unit: IP56
- Gesture Controller: IP67
- Processor Unit: 12-24 VDC, 0.22 A max
- Control Unit: 15 VDC, 0.29 A max
- Gesture Controller: 3 VDC, Dry Cell Battery (AAA, 2 pcs)