Pushing the boundaries of what is possible with conventional Radar technology, the DRS25A X-Class marks yet another leap forward for Furuno. Enhanced in almost every aspect, the DRS25A X-Class radar features improved short range detection, as well as an impressive long range detection. Utilising technology previously only available on rugged commercial-grade radars, the DRS25A X-Class offers stunning performance and reliability. For the fisherman, the new "Bird Mode" on NavNet TZtouch2 / TZtouch gives you incredible bird detection performance.
- Enhanced target detection, both short and long range
- Minimum detection range of 20 m
- Fast Target Tracking™, display up to 30 targets simultaneously
- Instant target vectors show heading and speed info with Fast Target Tracking™
- Bird Mode, track birds to find the best fishing grounds
- Moving targets (vessels and birds) display target's trails for easy identification
- Choose antenna size from 4' or 6'
- New gearbox pedestal unit is 20% lighter than previous DRS Series units, updated low noise motor
- No PSU required, simple installation
Spot flocks of birds far away, incredible performance without compromise
A Stationary Vessel / B Moving Vessel / C Flock of Birds
Bird echoes at 5 NM, the echoes can be distinctly separated from the nearby vessel in motion. The vessel shows a straight and clear echo trail, unlike the bird echoes that are identifiable by their random motion.
Impressive long range performance
With an excellent long range performance, you can even spot land masses in detail at great distances.
Land 36 NM ahead (A DRS X-Class / B Conventional)
Sea 24 NM ahead (A DRS X-Class / B Conventional)
Excellent target separation at short range
Improved short range detection gives you unprecedented target separation for use in identifying hazardous targets.
(Dinghies at 3 NM - DRS X-Class vs Conventional)
- Antenna: 4' (XN12A) / 6' (XN13A)
- Peak Output Power: 25 kW
- Antenna Rotation Speed: 24 / 36 / 48 rpm (coupled) or 24 rpm (fixed)
- Beam Width (Horizontal / Vertical): 1.9° / 22° (XN12A), 1.4° / 22° (XN13A)
- Range Scales: 0.0625 to 96 NM
- Temperature: -25°C to + 55°C
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Weight: 22 kg (XN12A), 24 kg (XN13A)
- Power Supply: 24 VDC, 5.6 A