The FS1575 is a reliable 150 Watt MF/HF Radiotelephone for general and distress communications with integrated DSC/DSC watch receiver. It facilitates both general and GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress Safety System) communication, operating as a DSC transceiver and a DSC watch receiver on all distress and safety frequencies in MF and HF bands. An optional IB585 NBDP terminal can be connected to the transceiver unit for maritime telex operation and distress message/maritime safety information handling.
The FS1575 features a bright, high-contrast 4.3" colour LCD (480 x 272 pixels). Multiple display configurations are available, as well as a Night Mode (white text on black background display) for wheelhouse operation. Instant selection of 256 user-specified channels is provided with a rotary knob or direct keypad input. Quick access to DSC message composition is available by dedicated keys on the control unit.
- Fully meets GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress Safety System) carriage requirements for SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) ships operating in A3 and A4 sea areas
- Meets the new ITU recommendation on Digital Selective Calling system for use in the Maritime Mobile Service, ITU-R M.493-13
- High contrast 4.3" bright colour LCD (480 x 272 pixels)
- Capable of distress, safety and routine communication
- Instant selection of 256 user-specified channels with a rotary knob or direct keypad input
- Quick access to DSC message composition by dedicated keys on the control unit
- Quick access to dedicated functions in the menu operation using numeric keypad
- Full-duplex kit available (optional supply)