High Resolution Fish Targets with RezBoost™ Technology
The FCV588 uses revolutionary new RezBoost™ technology, providing an incredible boost in resolution and target separation, utilising a compact narrow-band transducer.
Dual frequency fish finder equipped with revolutionary new RezBoost™ signal processing technology
Improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers has been made possible thanks to the new RezBoost™ technology.
ACCU-FISH™ - a unique fish size analyser based on the latest digital technology
Bottom Discrimination - analyse bottom structure
Provides an at-a-glance recognition of bottom composition with four types of graphical displays (Rocks / Sand / Gravel / Mud) when connected to a supported thru-hull or transom mount transducer.
White Line feature - discriminate fish lying near the bottom
The top edge of the bottom echo is displayed in white to clearly show bottom structures. This feature helps to discriminate between weeds and bottom fish distinctly.
Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish targets)
Share and display information on a chartplotter*
Furuno's TLL (Target Latitude/Longitude) output allows you to interface the FCV588 with your Furuno chartplotter so that you can mark fishing grounds with various information (L/L, Depth, Water Temperature, Fish Size and Bottom Type).
Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5m depth range)
- 8.4" colour LCD (480 x 640 resolution)
- Dual frequency 50/200 kHz
- 600W / 1kW* RMS power (*FCV588 can be connected to 1kW transducers, when interfaced with Matching Box MB-1100)
- Range scale: 2-1200 m
- Pulselength & PRR: 0.04-3 ms, Max 3,000 pulse/min
- Display modes: single frequency (50 or 200 kHz) / dual frequency / zoom / NAV data / A-Scope / marker zoom / bottom zoom / bottom-lock / bottom discrimination / ACCU-FISH™ / RezBoost™
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC, 12-0.6 A
- Size: 270 (H) x 233 (W) x 158 (D)
- Weight: 2.3 kg (Bracket mount) / 1.6 kg (Flush mount)