The FCV295 has almost a cult following in New Zealand. It is widely regarded as "THE SOUNDER" for those who do a lot of real Deep Water fishing, especially for those targeting Bass, Bluenose and Swordfish.
Pair it up with a 2kW or 3kW transducer and boom! - you have the Ultimate New Zealand Fish Finder.
Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS): The Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver allows a wide selection of operating frequencies. You may choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to fit your fishing operation. Output power is selectable from 1, 2 or 3 kW. A wide variety of display modes and functions are available, which provide skippers with simple and intuitive information.
Furuno Digital Filter (FDF): Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) optimises the gain to obtain high definition images of underwater conditions. The FCV295 can clearly show fish targets close to the seabed.The digital filter also eliminates noise to deliver sharp and detailed echo presentation, achieving detection of reefs and even individual fish with absolute clarity.
Operating Frequency Adjustment: When Furuno transducers are connected and set to the FCV295, the operating frequency range will be registered and shown in the menu. The user can shift the operating frequency freely between the ranges at any time from the menu. With the Furuno 82B-35R transducer, the operator can select any operating frequency from 66 to 109 kHz. This feature is particularly useful for vessels targeting many different species, or when the fish finders of other ships in the area cause interference.
Faster Transmission Rate For Detailed Detection: The rate of transmission is increased by more than 30% compared to conventional fish finders. As a result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained through the same sounding interval. With the FCV295’s AUTO transmission function, the rate is automatically raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, which provides for detailed detection of seabed targets.
- 10.4" 'Fog Free' colour LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Post-processing gain control applies to all existing returns on the display
- White Edge function trace the bottom contour with a thin white line
- Furuno Digital Filter delivers crystal clear target presentation
- Furuno Free Synthesizer transceiver allows adjustable operating frequency
- 10.4" TFT Colour LCD (640 x 48)
- Frequency: Dual frequencies in between 28 to 200 kHz
- Transducer: 1, 2 or 3 kW
- Range Scale: 5-3000m
- Pulselength & PRR: 20-3000 pulse/min
- Display Mode: Single (HF/LF), Dual, Single+Zoom, two Custom modes, Zoom mode (Bottom lock, Bottom zoom, Marker zoom), Mix mode, NAV data, A-scope
- IP55 (when flush mounted)
- 12-24 VDC, 2.6-1.3 A
- 100/110/220/230 VAC, optional rectifier required
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 270 (H) x 233 (W) x 158 (D) mm
- Weight: 7 kg