High performance 12.1" LCD digital fish finder delivers super clear view of fish targets.
The FCV1150 is a colour digital sounder designed for a variety of professional and recreational fishing operations. Its high brightness colour LCD with Anti-Reflective coated glass filter provides superior, glare-free viewing even in direct sunlight.
- High-brightness (1000 cd), fog-free 12.1" LCD with AR coated glass filter and anti-polarised sunglass filter for superior viewing in direct sunlight.
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver allows for a wide selection of operating frequencies. The user defines any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to best suit your fishing operation, and can change the frequencies at anytime.
- FCV1150's Quick Gain Control, changes in gain settings are applied to the new echoes as well as the old echoes already on the screen. This allows the user to quickly find the most appropriate gain settings for the environment.
- When connected to a Furuno SC30/50/100, the FCV1150 compensates for heaving, presenting a display without undulations caused by rough sea conditions.
- White Edge Bottom Discrimination differs from conventional white line in other sounders as the FCV1150 enhances the discrimination of the bottom and seabed, and is not based on the strongest echoes.
- Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) delivers crystal clear target presentation.
- 12.1" TFT Colour LCD (800 x 600 pixels)
- Echo presentation displays 8/16/64 colours (colour assignment dependent on the strength of the signal)
- Brightness: 1000 cd
- Dual Frequency between 28 and 200 kHz
- Transducer Power: 1, 2 or 3 kW
- Range Scale: 5-3000 m
- Pulse Length & PRR: 20-3000 pulse/min
- Display Mode: Single (HF/LF), Dual, Single+Zoom, two Custom modes, Zoom mode (Bottom lock, Bottom zoom, Marker zoom), Mix mode, NAV data, A-scope
- IP55 (when flush mounted)
- 12-24 VDC, 3.3-1.7 A
- 100/110/220/230 VAC (optional rectifier required)
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 345 (H) x 356 (W) x 199 (D) mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg (bracket mount) / 6.8 kg (flush mount)