Reliable weather facsimile receiver gathers and generates crucial information under all weather conditions at sea.
The FAX410 is a marine weather facsimile receiver designed to receive and print high quality, high definition weather charts and satellite images, which are transmitted from onshore stations located around the world.
- Clear cut weather charts and satellite images in nine grey levels on 10" wide thermal paper
- Automatic channel selection by judging the quality of signal reception
- All know facsimile channels in 2-25 MHz bands are pre-programmed: 150 channels
- Additional memory capacity of 164 user-programmable channels available
- Full automatic operation by a built-in schedule timer (16 programmes can be set per week for automatic operation)
- Quiet thermal printing due to minimal mechanical components
- Frequency Range: 2-25 MHz in 100 Hz steps
- Number of Channels: 150 pre-programmed channels and 164 channels for memory
- Class of Emission: F3C
- Power Supply: 100/115/200/230 VAC (AC) / 12-24 VDC (DC)