Powerful, greatly improved target detection and presentation capability.
Furuno's DFF3 is a network sounder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with the NavNet TZtouch2 / TZtouch / 3D MFDs. This digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. The compact network sounder unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
The sounder has a selectable 1, 2 or 3 kW output power. You may choose any two operating frequencies between 28 to 200 kHz with Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) technology. The powerful DFF3 can produce detailed echoes of the bottom structure and fish to a range of up to 3000m !
- Utilises Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) signal processing technology
- Output power 1 to 3 kW
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) allows for a selectable operating frequency between 28 to 200 kHz
- Dual Frequency, alternate transmission
- Compatible with Airmar transducer ID technology
- Heaving compensation with use of the SC30/50/110
- Variable Transmission Rate for different depth ranges allows for more detailed observation of bottom
- Dedicated 6-pin temperature sensor port available
- WAGO connection for ease of installation
- Works with NavNet TZtouch2 / TZtouch / 3D
- Frequency: Synthesized transducer works with dual frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz
- Transducer: 1 / 2 / 3 kW
- Range Scale: Max 3000 m
- Waterproofing: IPX0
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC, 30 W, 3.5 A
- Dimensions: 300 (H) x 380 (W) x 120 (D) mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg