Unprecedented definition with TruEcho CHIRP technology
An advanced technology for the professional and enthusiastic leisure fisherman. Designed to operate over a broadband range of frequencies utilising a CHIRP broadband transducer, the DFF1-UHD network sounder delivers significant advancements in signal clarity and target definition. The clear presentation of the sounder marks individual game fish and bait fish, even when tightly schooled together.
- Designed to operate over a broadband range of frequencies utilising a CHIRP broadband transducer
- Enhanced detection of fish targets using Furuno TruEcho CHIRP technology - clear presentation separates bottom structure from bottom fish and bait fish from game fish.
- DFF1-UHD uses a precise sweep pattern across 90 frequencies (50 kHz +/- 20 kHz, 200 kHz +/- 25 kHz) within a long duration transmission - this allows Furuno's superior Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to display targets with unparalleled clarity, accuracy and resolution.
- Improved shallow water performance and bottom tracking
- Improved detection of thermoclines
- Features Bottom Discrimination and ACCU-FISH technologies
- Connect to NavNet TZtouch2 / TZtouch / 3D networks
- Frequency: Dual Frequency 50 ± 20 & 200 ± 25 kHz
- Transducer: 1 kW
- Range Scale: Max 1200 m
- ACCU-FISH: Available
- Bottom Discrimination: Available
- Waterproofing: IP55
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC, 2.8-1.4 A
- Dimensions: 316 (H) x 380 (W) x 120 (D) mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg