The CM85i marine autopilot offers simple one-touch control, intelligent, self-tuning software and rate gyro compass. It is the perfect autopilot solution for both power and sailing vessels from 6-40 m.
- Large graphic display (rudder angle, back-lit LCD with wide viewing angle, on-screen display of GPS information in a compact, waterproof 110 x 110 mm case)
- Intelligent, self-tuning software (automatically adjusts for speed, sea conditions and trim)
- Interfaces (GPS, wind instruments, digital compass information)
- Autotack, autogybe with adjustable angle
- Rate Gyro Compass (accurate courseholding, reduced fuel consumption, performance stability)
- Auto/manual compass calibrations
- Drive options (linear, hydraulic, rotary, solenoid)
- Remote options (second station, remote steering, jog lever, electric steering)
The rate gyro compass maximises autopilot performance and minimises the effects of acceleration, roll and pitch. The combination of these two features means that the autopilot is able to steer a more accurate course with less rudder movement resulting in lower power consumption and less wear and tear on the vessel’s steering system.
Simple to operate, the CM85i offers skippers the convenience and reliability of an extra hand on the helm.