The B260 is our best performing 1kW bronze thru-hull stem for 1kW echosounders. Its construction utilises separate 50 kHz and 200 kHz elements for unparalleled deep water performance and unmatched bottom and water column detail. The B260’s narrow beam provides crisp image detail especially suited for fishing shelves, intricate bottom structures and wrecks.
Powerful, Yet Sensitive
The B260 will enhance fish detection on virtually all of today’s fish finders. High-performance has been redefined with its Broadband Ceramic Technology. The narrow, 6° beam 200 kHz ceramic will give you excellent resolution and crisp image detail needed for bottom fishing. The B260’s low ringing is perfect for finding fish holding tight to the bottom and other structure. The seven-element 50 kHz array has a wider 19° beam for deeper blue-water fishing. The outcome at both frequencies is excellent resolution and crisp image detail where it’s needed most.
This best seller is offered in both bronze and stainless steel housings. Get maximum results, on any hull material, when installed with a custom-fitting High-Performance Fairing. At speeds over 30 knots (55 KPH), screens continue to display clear images and solid bottom tracking.
- Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
- Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800 m
- Top-of-the-line 1kW thru-hull model
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Recommended for sportfishing boats above 9 m (30 feet) and small to mid-size commercial fishing boats
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Bronze or stainless steel housings available
- Interfaces to any 600W or 1kW echosounder
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
41-282-1-01 B260 Bronze Thru Hull Transducer 50/200kHz 1kW c/w Diplxer & Temp 10m cable with Fairing