Imagine knowing what exact frequencies work the best at detecting specific fish species: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, Squid—133 kHz, and Cod—175 kHz. Now imagine tuning your fish finder to these frequencies, marking the fish precisely on the screen, then catching them. With the B265 transducer connected to a tunable fish finder, you too can have a log book like a commercial fisherman.
This powerhouse transducer delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, and bait and game fish separation at all depths. The B265LM is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates at anywhere between 42 kHz and 65 kHz. It has a wide, 25° beam that will adjust by several degrees as the frequency is tuned up or down the band. The single, medium-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 85 kHz and 135 kHz and has a narrow, 11° beam that is adjustable by several degrees.
The included High-Performance Fairing will give you broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH). We will leave it up to you to discover the rest of the secrets that can be unlocked with tunable, CHIRP Broadband Transducer Technology.
- Depth & fast-response Water-Temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRP from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° port-starboard beamwidth
- Medium—CHIRP from 85 kHz to 135 kHz 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Bronze transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Boat Size: 8 m (25 feet) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane