The PRO-MUX-1 is reliable, robust and provides industry leading isolation on all inputs and outputs as standard, so that connected devices safely avoid hazardous ground loops, the number 1 cause of product failure in NMEA 0183 networks.
The eight NMEA 0183 inputs can be routed to any of the six NMEA 0183 outputs, providing a highly customisable network. A bi-directional serial port and an Ethernet port allow for simple configuration and diagnostics using Actisense software.
The configuration tool is accessible via any popular web browser (using the Ethernet port) so there are no PC operating system compatibility issues to contend with. Using the web based configuration tool will allow the user to finely tune the exact data available on each output. The default setup is for all data to go to all outputs.
2-part pluggable connectors on the PRO-MUX-1 (screw or screwless terminals available) mean that new devices can easily be installed without the need to remove the PRO-MUX-1 from its mounted location. A professional DIN rail mounting mechanism keeps the PRO-MUX-1 secure in high vibration environments. Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, data out and the alarm status to aid diagnostics.
- Ethernet port – for configuration, diagnostics and sharing NMEA 0183 data
- 8 OPTO-Isolated NMEA 0183 inputs
- 6 ISO-Drive NMEA 0183 outputs
- Advanced Data Filtering/Routing
- Configurable Input and output baud rates
- Serial port – for configuration, diagnostics or as an additional NMEA 0183 input/output.
- Free firmware updates make the device future-proof
- Alarm output relay (N/O and N/C contacts available)
- Mode inputs to provide manual selection of operational mode
- Diagnostic LEDs on all inputs and outputs
- Alarm status LED
- Mode LED
- Bi-colour status LED
- DIN rail or Panel mountable
- Pluggable connectors for quick and easy installation
* product code PRO-MUX-1-BAS-R