The Actisense NGT-1 is the only intelligent NMEA 2000 gateway available to precisely transfer messages to and from the NMEA 2000 bus.
The diagnostic NMEA Reader software allows viewing of NMEA 2000 messages with configuration options, enabling the set-up of all Actisense products on the NMEA 2000 bus.
The NGT-1 is available in two versions:
NGT-1-USB is the standard option - USB interface for bi-directional connection to a PC.
NGT-1-ISO is a more specialist option - Opto-isolated input and ISO-Drive output for a direct PC bi-directional connection.
Both versions are available with the SeaTalkNG to NMEA 2000 adaptor Cable - STNG-A06045
The SeaTalk NG to NMEA 2000® adaptor cable (STNG-A06045) is not available as a standalone product and must be bought as part of a bundle.
The firewall feature in the NGT-1 enforces the NMEA 2000 bus rules so software manufacturers can create compliant software at a fraction of the direct certification costs. The supporting Actisense Software Development Kit (SDK) helps to reduce the required development time.
With the upcoming 'Third Party Gateway' status, leading chart plotter software will be able to be certified to work with the NGT-1.
- Sends and receives pure NMEA 2000 data
- Configure and flash-update Actisense products on the NMEA 2000 bus
- Use with NMEA Reader to help diagnose network problems
- Provides a rule-enforcing firewall between a PC and an NMEA 2000 bus
- NGT-1-USB and NGT-1-ISO versions available to suit all installations