The Actisense NMEA 0183 Buffer isolates and buffers NMEA 0183 data, with the power to drive multiple devices.
Ground breaking ISO-Drive technology from Actisense means you can safely connect to 6 NMEA 0183 Listeners to the NBF-3 with complete peace of mind that your devices are safe from hazardous ground loops. The OPTO-isolated input also protects the connected Talker.
The NBF-3 can distribute up to six identical, amplified streams of data from one source. The NMEA signals are buffered to ensure that each Listener receives the data at the required voltage levels, providing consistent data quality.
The NBF-3 has the addition of power distribution for the NMEA Talker. By having power and data from the same source, cabling requirements are reduced and installation is simple.
- One OPTO-isolated input and Six ISO-Drive™ outputs for safe connections
- Compatible with all NMEA 0183 devices
- Pluggable screw terminals and DIN Rail mount provide quick and easy installation
- Power and input indicator LEDs to aid network diagnosis
- Power feed for single cable installations to the NMEA Talker helps reduce cabling requirements
* product code NBF-3-BAS