The Actisense EMU-1 is a specialised analogue to NMEA 2000 Gateway which converts data from analogue engine gauges/senders into NMEA 2000 data. Please refer to the FAQs for gauge/sender compatibility details.
New features and updates will be added to the Configuration Tool on a regular basis. Please check you are using the latest Configuration Tool and Firmware version by going to the Downloads page.
The EMU-1 can monitor vital engine parameters such as temperature, pressure RPM and fluid levels from up to two engines.
The EMU-1 has a PC based configuration tool that allows the settings inside the EMU-1 to be changed to best suit the engine it is working with, making it a flexible solution for many engine makes and models. An Actisense PC to NMEA 2000 Gateway (NGT-1) is required to configure the EMU-1.
It is recommended that an Actisense NGT-1 NMEA 2000 PC Interface is available for every EMU-1 installation. The NGT-1 can be used to update the Firmware, connect the Configuration Tool and display data on a PC for diagnostic and information purposes, using NMEA Reader. Please visit the NGT-1 page for product details.
The EMU-1 is available with the SeaTalkNG to NMEA 2000 adaptor Cable - STNG-A06045
The SeaTalk NG to NMEA 2000® adaptor cable (STNG-A06045) is not available as a standalone product and must be bought as part of a bundle.
An optional DIN rail mounting kit is also available. The kit is suitable for use with a top hat rail, type EN 50 022 or a G section rail, type EN 50 035. Please order the DIN rail kit using part number: DIN-KIT-1.
- Enables analogue gauge/sender information to be converted to NMEA 2000® messages
- Supports up to two engines with a single EMU-1
- Six gauge/parameter inputs
- Four alarm inputs
- Two Tach inputs
- Supports 12V and 24V systems
- Bulkhead mount, with optional DIN rail mount kit
- Total engine hours are logged by the monitoring of engine Tach (RPM) input
- PC based configuration tool for customised installation
- Connect signals from fluid level gauges to NMEA 2000®
*product code EMU-1-BAS