TZ - Navigator Modules
Marine Navigation Software - Time Zero
Enhance your navigation with additional modules. Detect what surrounds you, discover the bottom of the sea like never before. Find a wide range of other modules designed to meet the needs of marine professionals as well as recreational boaters.
What is a module?
A module is effectively a plug-in which unlocks features. Modules can be installed and configured easily within TIMEZERO. The modules add features to the software which can for example improve navigation or aid in the management of hardware and personnel.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10
- CPU 1.5 GHz
- 4GB of RAM
- Video Board:
- Minimum - Intel HD Graphic Chipset
- Recommended - Dedicated Video Board with 1 GB VRAM or Intel HD 4th generation or above
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher (1280 x 800 or above recommended)
- Hard Disk: 30 GB of free space
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments via NMEA0183, Actisense USB NGT-1 for connecting instruments via NMEA2000 or 100 Base-T Network Adapter for Furuno Ethernet Sensors