MaxSea Plot - PC Based Commercial Plotting Fishing Software. Includes AIS/ARPA tracking capability.
MaxSea Plot harnesses the power of your PC, giving you the most advanced GPS/Plotter available - flexible enough to meet your most demanding needs. Use the personal computer system and electronic charts that are best for you, and share information with your entire fleet with MaxSea Plot.
State-of-the-art and so easy to use! On the cutting edge of applied information technology, MaxSea Plot is a powerful, professional navigation software program capable of blending and analyzing data from multiple sources in real-time. Without doubt, it is the most accurate and advanced tool of its kind ever to be utilized on board fishing vessels. MaxSea offers simple operation, increased efficiency as well as the invaluable comfort of added confidence and security. Even for those with minimal computer experience, using MaxSea couldn't be easier.
MaxSea leader and trailblazer. MaxSea was one of the first to develop software for seafarers and fishermen. Available in 12 languages and in use on more than 16,000 vessels worldwide, MaxSea now stands as a market leader. Always at the forefront if innovation, it is the unchallenged benchmark for navigational aids in the world or professional fishing. MaxSea market leading breakthroughs include the invention and development of the first true seamless chart display, the first advanced weather forecast overlay and the first real-time three dimensional imaging of the seabed - PBG (Personal Bathy Generator).
Featuring a new intuitive interface. Nobody has time to be a computer expert at sea, yet you must be able to consult a wealth of information with just a glance to keep up with the competition. Productivity, profitability and safety are at stake. MaxSea Version 12.6 gives the professional fisherman a new, clear, complete and more useful view of the sea.
The simple, user-friendly interface is customizable to meet the needs of all types of professional fishermen to maximize efficiency, profitability and safety. Backed by 18 years of experience on the oceans of the world, and enhanced by feedback from the fishermen using it, MaxSea has become the undisputed standard in the world of professional fishing.
- ARPA and Buoy Target Tracking Option - ARPA (Automatic Radar Plotting Aids) equipped radar is now more affordable than ever, making it a great tool for collision avoidance on both large and small vessels. While these systems produce some wonderful data, they are not always easy to use, and when displayed on a small yacht-sized radar screen, can be hard to interpret.
- AIS Target Tracking Option - Automatic Identification Systems have been characterized as the greatest advance in navigation safety since the invention of radar. Find out how MaxSea can bring this state of the art vessel traffic management system to your pilot house.
Tool Palette - The powerful yet simple tool palette allows functions to be directly activated by clicking on explicit symbols.
- Buoy tracking: With MaxSea, you can also track Serpe, Ryokusei (Ryokuseisha) or Linemaster fishing buoys
- Chart Palette - Display only pertinent information. A few clicks are all it takes to display the chart in North Up/Course Up modes, and to call up the weather information, water temperature, currents and tides. All the information you need û and no more û is at your fingertips.
- MaxSea Weather Chopper - Looking for the best weather forecasts? Not only does MaxSea provide free access to the most comprehensive weather data available, it also gives you the ability to use it effectively. With one button click, wind, waves, sea surface temperature, ocean currents, pressure and 500 mb data can be overlaid onto your navigation chart for display while planning or while underway.
- Unparalleled Raster, Vector and 3D chart support - If you already own electronic charts, odds are that MaxSea will read them. From C-MAP cartridges to Maptech CD's to NOAA ENC S-57's, MaxSea works with more charts than any other platform and displays them seamlessly. MaxSea is also the only platform that supports MAPmedia charts with their patented MM2 technology. In addition to providing the world's most advanced raster charts, MAPmedia's 3D bathymetric charts are the most accurate available.
- Powerful Layer Technology - With MaxSea's layers, the amount of text or other elements you can add to a chart is virtually unlimited. The overwhelming advantage of layers is that they allow you to segregate your marks and only show the information critical to the task at hand.
- Advanced Log Book and Annotation - Information gathering is automatic and intuitive with MaxSea. You can generate log-book entries based upon any information coming into the system. You can save tracks, load and read wrecks and rookeries data, mark your favorite spots, or where you've set traps, quickly and easily. MaxSea grows with you and quickly becomes the repository for priceless information accumulated while underway.
- Intuitive Planning - One of the things that makes MaxSea's interface so advanced is its simplicity. Routes can be created or changed in seconds. MaxSea can drive autopilots, upload routes to your plotter, and save them for future reference.
- Integrated Tides and Currents - MaxSea is the only navigation software to include all the tides of the main ports of the world as standard. With a single button click, detailed tide and current indicators are displayed over your chart. These graphic displays show the height of the tide, and whether it is rising or falling, as well as the strength and direction of tidal currents. Double-clicking on any of these graphic indicators gives you a complete tide or current table for that station.
- Day / Dusk / Night Display Modes - Unlike most PC-based applications which just change the colours, MaxSea offers full day/dusk/night control which dims the entire PC screen. Every element and chart detail on the screen is adjusted for maximum clarity under any light condition.
ItÆs easy to upgrade MaxSea software, to add more powerful features if desired:
- 2D/3D PBG (Personal Bathymetry Generator) - This optional module turns your MaxSea software into the ultimate fishing weapon! Since MaxSea introduced PBG, fishing has never been the same. Connected to your depth sounder and GPS, MaxSea PBG records your position and the depth, enabling you to create your own 2D and 3D charts with pinpoint accuracy in real time. With a single click, MaxSea PBG will activate to give you breathtaking real-time 2D and 3D images of the seabed. ItÆs as easy as that. It wonÆt take long for you to see just how beneficial it is and how quickly you will recover your investment!
- Advanced Seabed Classification Option - Depending on the species you are fishing, you may need to identify hard ground (e.g. small pelagics, lobsters, monkfishà), or sea floor roughness before you drop your fishing gear (e.g. seiners, bottom trawlers, etc.). By combining both hardness and roughness information, you can quickly identify the bottom habitats for a particular species. MaxSea and SeaScan have teamed up to provide a solution to provide an accurate view of the bottom.
For more information on MaxSea & system requirements, please contact ENL.
SELECT ANOTHER PRODUCT